Breads from Rina's Kitchen
Makes 16-20 rolls
5 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
5 teaspoons active dry yeast
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1. Place 4-1/2 to 5 cups of flour in plastic bowl.
2. Heat to warm, milk, water, sugar, and salt. Add the eggs
and yeast and mix well. Pour into a "well" in the flour. Do
not stir. Cover with lid and let set for 20-30 mins
3. Melt the 1/2 cup of butter or margarine and pour it into
the bowl with the flour and yeast mixture and stir to mix
well. Add more flour if too sticky. Knead lightly. Cover
and let rise for 20-30 mins.
4. Shape the dough into rolls or loaves. Let rise again for
5. Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F oven for 15 mins for rolls.